The Welsh Karate Governing Body is committed to the following:
- The welfare of the child and vulnerable adults is paramount.
- All children and vulnerable adults, whatever their age, culture, ability, gender, language, racial origin, religious belief and/or sexual identity should be able to participate in Karate in a fun and safe environment.
- Taking all reasonable steps to protect children and vulnerable adults from harm, discrimination and degrading treatment and to respect their rights, wishes and feelings.
- All suspicions and allegations of poor practice or abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
- All Welsh Karate Governing Body employees who work with children and vulnerable adults will be recruited with regard to their suitability for that responsibility, and will be provided with guidance and/or training in good practice child protection and vulnerable adult procedures.
- Working in partnership with parents, is essential for the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
- WKGB Safeguarging
- Children & Young People Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Parents
- Code of Ethics
- Responsible Social Networking