- Encourage your child to learn the rules and work within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with Instructors.
- Help your child to recognize good performance, not just results.
- Never force your child to take part in a martial art.
- Set a good example by recognizing fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Publicly accept Officials' and Instructors' judgements.
- Support your child’s involvement and help them enjoy their martial art.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
- Leave the coaching to the Coaches.
- Ensure mobile phones are turned off during your child’s session.
- Actively discourage breaches of conduct in other parents.