Children / young people are expected to:
- Be friendly and particularly welcoming to new members.
- Be supportive and committed to other team members.
- Keep yourself safe.
- Report inappropriate behaviour or risky situations for young members to the club welfare officer.
- Play fairly and be trustworthy.
- Respect officials and accept decisions.
- Respect opponents.
- Do not cheat or be violent and aggressive.
- Behave and listen to all instructions from the coach.
- Show respect to others and show team spirit.
- Respect the rights of everyone regardless of their ability or background.
- Refrain from using bad language. This includes racist language and take place in person, on social media or via text messaging.
- Most peer pressure is inappropriate avoid getting involved and pushing others into doing something they don’t want to do.
- Refrain from bullying or persistent use of rough and dangerous play.